What's new

Northern Lights Visible!

Solar Tsunami to Hit The Earth

We may even experience temporal anomalies and rifts!:thumbup1:

Have more important things to do than watch the northern lights. I've been preparing for the temporal anomaly since 1984. Captain Video official space helmet on: check. Dick Tracy decoder ring: check. Abdul Alhazred's temporal chant, decode by DT: check. Eye of Newt, Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat... Wool of Bat?... Where's my Wool of Bat? Oh, darn! The apothecary closed at 6.

Have more important things to do than watch the northern lights. I've been preparing for the temporal anomaly since 1984. Captain Video official space helmet on: check. Dick Tracy decoder ring: check. Abdul Alhazred's temporal chant, decode by DT: check. Eye of Newt, Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat... Wool of Bat?... Where's my Wool of Bat? Oh, darn! The apothecary closed at 6.

Don't forget your most important accessory--your silver foil hat!

:w00t:

Jeff in Bston

How could you be out of Wool of Bat? I heard from Jim that was a important part of your coffee recipe.......

I'm going camping next month in a Dark Sky Reserve (no lights, agreements with neighboring communities to have as little lights as possible after 10pm) , apparently early September is peak solar winds season so there's a chance that we'll be able to see the northern lights.

Last night however was total thunderstorms and nothing to see.

Totaly dashed out of a party last night with my 3 newest best friends to see the northen lights, looked up and remembered that we where in manhattan.

AAAH! I FORGOT TO LOOK!:scared:

Oh, who am I kidding? It was overcast and I'm probably too far south to have seen it anyway (and that, kids, is how I delude myself into not being disappointed.)

Top Bottom