What's new

Newbie From London Ontario Canada

Greetings fellow duders. Found this forum searching for info on a new Semogue brush I have ordered..........the 2040HD.......which should be here by the end of this week. I have included a few shots of my gear. Up until a little over a week ago all I had used as per a razor was the newest disposable cartridge from Gillette. So I am on my 4th shave using the Merkur 34c hd a little later today...........I have a package from Truefitt and Hill Canada out for delivery now and the shave is waiting for it..........I am 54 and it is much like Christmas around here.

Attachments

• IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
    977.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1373.JPG
    IMG_1373.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1374.JPG
    IMG_1374.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
My package from Toronto showed up. For my shave I used the Preshave and West Indian Lime Post Shave Balm and Cologne from the samples. To go with it I used lemon foam soap soaked steam towels, Castle and Forbes Lime cream, Merkur 34c with Merkur blade 2nd use and Osma Alum Block.

Attachments

• IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    912.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    968.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello and welcome!
That is some nice product I see in your photos. Excellent choices.
I've ordered from T&H Canada many times, and their service is impeccable. Their products too.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Very nice collection you've got there. Slow down and enjoy what you have for a bit.

Like, maybe.....a week! Who'm I kiddin'? We are all a bunch of enablers living vicariously through each other!

Welcome to B&B.
Looks like enough for a couple of Christmases there. :lol:
And here I thought I was coming in a friggin' lightweight. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit. You gotta be kidding me. The damn women are gone for almost 5 years now. Old Duder is just him and the dogs. I got whiskey, sports tv on a real nice one, kitchen gadgets, charcoal bbq's galore, Japanese knives, pocket knives, flashlights and.................shaving gear. And no women.

I shave every other day and have a microwave beside my sink to serve up steamed towels. Takes me almost half an hour to shave. I enjoy it thank you. Had a heart attack just after the women left and the pills I am on mean super sensitive skin prone to 5 minute delayed razor burn. That is when I had to relearn my technique. I went out and got a Wilkinson brush from Walmart and some Proraso sensative skin preshave and shaving soap. Now look at what I become..........

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum and thanks for checking in with us. Nice starter kit, wait until all the acquisition disorders kick in. ;)

Welcome & congratulations on your new gear. You're getting set up quite nicely. Hope you hang around B & B and join in some of the conversations.

Top Bottom