What's new

Newbie from Japan

Greetings from Saitama.
Blades review here are informative and interesting to watch, so I decided to join.
I was using a Feather F3 Cartridge and found out that many short beards just won't go. Bought a Schick DE holder from Amazon and a Parker SoloEdge hDE after not being impressed by the former. The latter is giving me good feedbacks and shaves so I'm loving it. Trying to grab more blades and hDE holders. Having a Shield 7075 ACSE, Mingshi 3000s and some Suneko/FlyDear blades on their way to me. Currently swapping between BiCs, Perma-sharp hDEs, Voskhods and Schicks from my first holder. Those popular Feathers and Astra SPs not feeling the best for me:-(
Skills yet quite amateur. Didn't get major nicks and burns until I had a 1cm line cut when trying XTG with those newly arrived Bic Chrome Platinum this morning.
Using Feather gels (originally with the cartridges) for prep, a DIY 1:4:1 mixture of Listherine, facial wash and hair conditioners for soaping, and just grabed some Proraso after-shave. The Proraso feels great so I might try some production items now. Brush is some random brand synthethic on Amazon.
I'm a foreigner in Japan and you may have a guess from those Sunekos ;-)

Looking to learn more techniques and reading all these enjoyful reviews and experiences here.

Best regards,
Sumie

Welcome
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Top Bottom