What's new

Newbie Check-in

Hello,
new member here. I'm from Slovakia, after only reading this forum for couple months, I decided to register. If nothing else, just to tell you big thank you for all useful info what I found here.
Only my wallet is not happy (my wife doesn't know..) .. to many razors in last 6 months, and idea was how cheap wet shaving would be :001_smile
Anyway very nice hobby I enjoy shaving now, it is not have to shave but like to shave every time..

Hello,
new member here. I'm from Slovakia, after only reading this forum for couple months, I decided to register. If nothing else, just to tell you big thank you for all useful info what I found here.
Only my wallet is not happy (my wife doesn't know..) .. to many razors in last 6 months, and idea was how cheap wet shaving would be :001_smile
Anyway very nice hobby I enjoy shaving now, it is not have to shave but like to shave every time..
Welcome to B&B from Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. Seems like you have already dived into the rabbit hole. It is amazing how large and roomy the rabbit hole of wet shaving is. At least we are the most dapper looking folks around and smooth as we can be.

Hello,
Welcome from Texas!

Hello,
Welcome to B&B a lot of great people with a ton of experience!

Top Bottom