What's new

New Wilkinson Sword Quad blade Safety Razor

Seen today in Amazon, ordered one just to see it. Anyone used one yet?

71mbdOE1yjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71SpknKUbuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Cheers

That looks like the Leaf razor but double sided and probably loads two DE blades. I cannot find it at the moment on A**zon.

M

Member 113878

Picture says "unique quad blades specifically made for this razor".

They have filed for patents / trademarks in July and August 2019 so I guess it is wait and see where this is going.

Seen today in Amazon, ordered one just to see it. Anyone used one yet?
Cheers
Would you provide the A**zon link if possible, thanks.
The picture indicates it a a clip in cartridge type blade system so not a DE razor on first impressions. I am loosing interest in this razor now! :sleep12:

Would you provide the A**zon link if possible, thanks.
The picture indicates it a a clip in cartridge type blade system so not a DE razor on first impressions. I am loosing interest in this razor now! :sleep12:
Here you go: https://www.amazon.com/Wilkinson-Sw...ds=wilkinson+sword+quad&qid=1591653353&sr=8-1
Would be neat if they made one for their regular de blades as the twist mechanism would take the stress off the zamak threads some razors have. I think Edgewell did put more thought into this than Gillette did with the King C line.

Not much info about on the web. Does look like its a proprietary blade though as they come in packs of 4 by the looks of it.

Interesting razor but proprietary blades! They just can’t help themselves can they. Still I’m sure they will point out the lack of single use plastics. However I’m not sure a double bladed DE razor would be all that popular. I’ve seen one or two examples and they have never seem to be that successful. I’ll stick to my DE razors.

Top Bottom