What's new

New Soap from Cella

Does anyone know what the ingredients are of Cella Extra Extra Bio? I just received the cream in a tube, but can't find the ingredients list anywhere (not on the box, not on the tube). Thanks!

Does anyone know what the ingredients are of Cella Extra Extra Bio? I just received the cream in a tube, but can't find the ingredients list anywhere (not on the box, not on the tube). Thanks!

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), STEARIC ACID, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CARBONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)

cella-bio-shave-cream-with-aloe-vera-150-ml---51-fl-oz_8 (1).jpg

and
Cella Extra Extra Milano Bio Organic Aloe Vera Shaving Soap is the "green" brother to the world-famous original Cella Shaving Soap. Made following the traditional steam boiler process, with the addition of abundant amounts of carefully selected organic ingredients, this soap produces a creamy and protective lather that Cella users have come to expect. Made from an ecological formula based on carefully selected organic ingredients such as allantoin, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, chamomile, shea butter, sweet almond oil, beta-carotene, panthenol and tocopherol acetate. An ultra-pure AIAB/QCertificazioni certified organic shaving cream suitable for vegans, vegetarians and those with sensitive skin. The pleasant but delicate fragrance makes this soap a unique product. Comes in a 150g/5.4 oz. resealable bowl. Made in Italy.

Got some back in April or may. Compared with the original and other soaps that I’ve tried I’m not a huge fan of the bio. While it’s a decent soap I definitely won’t be replacing it when I’m done with it

Got some back in April or may. Compared with the original and other soaps that I’ve tried I’m not a huge fan of the bio. While it’s a decent soap I definitely won’t be replacing it when I’m done with it
Why didn't you like it very much?

Why didn't you like it very much?
Just something about the scent that I’m not a fan of. The classic Italian almond scent along the lines of the original Cella and the clean scent of soaps like MWF, La Toja and Lea and tobacco scents are more to my liking along with the Aventus clones. I know it’s strange to like the scent Aventus clones but not the Bio scent even though they can probably be considered part of the same scent “family.” One of those illogical YMMV situations

Top Bottom