What's new

New Soap from Cella

I just discovered this soap from Cella. I believe it's new, it's Cella Organic Aloe Vere soap. I just ordered some. It is sold by a B&B supporter, The Men's Room Barber Shop. As soon as I get it in I'll write a short review. Has anyone else seen this soap?
Cella.jpg

The cream version of this in the tube has been out for awhile, along with an aftershave lotion and a balm. The soap version has just started selling more recently on some of the European websites.

From what I know, it is a very soft non-tallow soap with a fragrance of pink pepper and wood. It contains aloe vera and the "bio" branding implies it is organic and intended for sensitive skin. It may work well for people who were allergic to ingredients in the classic Cella formula, or people wanting a vegetable-based soap.

From what I know, it is a very soft non-tallow soap with a fragrance of pink pepper and wood. It contains aloe vera and the "bio" branding implies it is organic and intended for sensitive skin. It may work well for people who were allergic to ingredients in the classic Cella formula, or people wanting a vegetable-based soap.

Thanks for the update.

I’ve seen it but never tried it. If it performs like the red tub, it will be great I’m sure. The red tub burned my face though, so can’t use it. Looking forward to your experience with it, good luck!

Aloe Vere is suppose to be very good for your skin. I am looking forward to using this soap.

Any different from Aloe Vera? Many of my shave products contain Aloe Vera and growing up as a kid we always had an Aloe Vera plant in the house....would use the leaf juice to rub on the occasional (or frequent) sunburn. Now they sell all kinds of sunburn relief gels that contain AV.

I too ordered a tub from another vendor and anxiously awaiting it’s arrival. I enjoy the regular Cella but nice to compare to another product.

I don't think it has pepper in it.
:yesnod: Pink Pepper is part of the fragrance. I don't think you will find little specks of ground up pepper in there, though.

From the Cella website (Extra Extra Purissima - Cella Milano - http://www.cellamilano.it):

CELLA EXTRA EXTRA BIO is an AIAB/QCertificazioni certified organic product line.

The result of intense research into formulas guaranteeing cosmetic effectiveness and respect for the environment.
When purity and experience make the difference.
Why it works

The new pleasure of shaving.
The purity of its formula makes it ideal for even the most sensitive skin requiring particular care and attention.
Its creamy emulsion and light texture caress the skin, calming irritation and reddening from shaving, guaranteeing an intense soothing action.
Enriched with certified organic Aloe Vera with a soothing and regenerating action, it stimulates the natural processes of cell turnover. Its crisp, delicate fragrance of pink pepper and precious woods will accompany you all day long.

Blah, blah, blah... 🗣

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Cool, I like the colour scheme and as mentioned, Aloe Vera is supposed to be great for your skin.

Here’s another B&B thread about it from April.....

Top Bottom