What's new

New RR head coming soon?

This popped up on my FB feed 5 hours ago.
1594674300019.png

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Not at all. It’s the steel one we’re all waiting for (whether consumer or supportive witness) and I felt it would be wrong to withhold a Dad joke from the discussion.

What's the difference between the baby smooth and the Mamba? Does anybody know?
Other than the fact that one is very light aluminum and the other is a stainless steel boat anchor, the big difference from a shaving point of view is the Baby Smooth bends the bend more than almost any other razor (a bit like the Bakelite Merkur 45). This gives it a very different shave (to my face) than the Mamba, which feels like a heavyweight Tech and thus redundant.

The Occam’s DE razor is a stainless de89.

Very true. I have the Occam's SB and really like it. Provides great comfortable shaves. It is a cast head and has a matte finish. I paired the head with a 6s handle, perfect combo. I would like to see one cnc'd with a nicer finish from RazoRock. RR makes very nice SS razors. The MJ90 in cnc'd SS could be my "grail" razor but sadly does not exist. I emailed RR and they responded that they have considered it but had some other projects they were focused on. Maybe one day.

Top Bottom