What's new

New Paladin Brushes

Did any of you guys join the fun on the Paladin site today?

They released about 50 new brushes. They're all gone now, but I managed to snag a Falstaff in strawberry amber:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Glad to see a lot of guys got the brush they wanted. Only thing I was looking for was a Chief and the pink just didn't work for me. But I do have a question. Not being familiar with the way Dark Holler does business, can you order a brush or must you wait until the next batch (like this one) comes around and hope for the best??

Glad to see a lot of guys got the brush they wanted. Only thing I was looking for was a Chief and the pink just didn't work for me. But I do have a question. Not being familiar with the way Dark Holler does business, can you order a brush or must you wait until the next batch (like this one) comes around and hope for the best??
He doesn't do lists. You have I wait and try to buy one during the release. He released a few at a time during the course of about an hour.

I was lucky enough to purchase a Falstaff 26mm in Lemondrop.

Most were 26mm. Price was $160.
24mm I think was $140. 28mm-$220 (not totally sure about the 28mm as there were only a couple up for sale).

Congrats to all the new paladin owners. I missed this sale by an hour. There was one ivory Sherlock left but I'm on the hunt for a Chief. I'm

Nice! Congrats!

I should thank you. On another thread, several months ago, I was looking for guidance regarding a brush purchase. You led me to Rudy Vey and suggested I get a custom with a Shavemac silvertip 2-band. I did as you suggested and love that knot. Do you happen to know how the Paladin knot compares?

I should thank you. On another thread, several months ago, I was looking for guidance regarding a brush purchase. You led me to Rudy Vey and suggested I get a custom with a Shavemac silvertip 2-band. I did as you suggested and love that knot. Do you happen to know how the Paladin knot compares?

Shavemac tips are softer. The Paladin gives a gentle scrub. Neither has any scritch. I really don't think anyone matches the quality of a Paladin handle.

Top Bottom