What's new

New Items at Bed, Bath, and Beyond

Went to the local Bed, Bath, and Beyond that carries shaving stuff, and notice that they are now carrying Cremo Cream and The Real Shaving Company products. Picked up some Cremo Cream and TRSC Shave Cream, and since I was getting low, a bottle of Lilac Vegetal.

For the Kansas City Metropolitan Area members, it is the BB&B at 119th and Metcalf.

Last time I went in there the humble offering of just C.O. Bigelow cream turned into a giant wall dedicated to ever C.O. Bigelow product available in all kinds of flavors.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Went to the local Bed, Bath, and Beyond that carries shaving stuff, and notice that they are now carrying Cremo Cream and The Real Shaving Company products. Picked up some Cremo Cream and TRSC Shave Cream, and since I was getting low, a bottle of Lilac Vegetal.

For the Kansas City Metropolitan Area members, it is the BB&B at 119th and Metcalf.

Holy Cow, I will have to cross the river:scared:, that is tough for us Northlanders. MMack66 will get the joke. The rest of you not so much.:biggrin1:

Went to the local Bed, Bath, and Beyond that carries shaving stuff, and notice that they are now carrying Cremo Cream and The Real Shaving Company products.

Nice to know about BB&B. I'll have to check out the ones here in the Dallas area. Thanks!

Last time I went in there the humble offering of just C.O. Bigelow cream turned into a giant wall dedicated to ever C.O. Bigelow product available in all kinds of flavors.

FWIW, don't confuse Bed, Bath and Beyond with The Bath and Body Works. The latter is the one that carries the Bigelow products.

Bed, Bath and Beyond are stand-alone stores, while The Bath and Body Works are located in malls; I believe this is correct for the most part.

I must find these "Mythical" Bed Bath & Beyond Stores you guys visit, my BB&B sucks, I got electric razors & PGDs and nothing else! Next time I'm in Vegas I guess....

Jay

According to that list, there are no BB&B stores that carry these products in "flyover land" (aka TN) :sad:
Dang, raised my hopes a wee tiny smidgen only to have them dashed on the rocks below.
pshaw :tongue_sm

I must find these "Mythical" Bed Bath & Beyond Stores you guys visit, my BB&B sucks, I got electric razors & PGDs and nothing else! Next time I'm in Vegas I guess....

Jay

Same as here. These stores carry zip on shaving in my area.

The store in Plano, TX (on 15th street) has Cremo Cream, The Real Shaving Co. Sensitive SC, gel, and ASB. They also have (finally) The Pacific Shaving Co. SC (they always carried the shaving oil). I bought a tube of Cremo and a jar of the PSC SC - trying to show BB&B some good numbers for their real shaiving products (vs canned).

Last edited:

i didn't need to know this as i just signed up for the sabbatical. good to know they're there though.

Jay

If there's a Christmas Tree Shops nearby, many of the shaving products could be there instead of the BB&B.

Holy Cow, I will have to cross the river:scared:, that is tough for us Northlanders. MMack66 will get the joke. The rest of you not so much.:biggrin1:

Think how hard it is for those of us South of the river in KC that travel often :ohmy:
We have to cross the river everytime we fly :lol:

With that said, I'm heading West to check out BB&B in Kansas!

They had the Veg in stock? The last time I was there (3 months ago) they didn't have much shaving stuff.

Might have to check them out later this week.

BB&B carry almost nothing shaving related in my area. I take that back...they have a large selection of electric razors...wetshaving....no!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Think how hard it is for those of us South of the river in KC that travel often :ohmy:
We have to cross the river everytime we fly :lol:

With that said, I'm heading West to check out BB&B in Kansas!

Man, I fly a lot good thing I am North. :lol:

Top Bottom