What's new

New here

Hi,
This is TallTyd first post. Started with a Henson de at first of January, had been using Braun 7 for many years. Have amassed 3 brushes Simpson Trafalgar T2, Whipped dog silver tip, Semogue 620 like all but the silver tip the best. Just using Arko now like very much may try Cella next. Any way just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to B&B there! Sounds like you have a nice kit there. All but good stuff there. You will do well with that! We are quite the friendly bunch of folks here so ask questions, comment or just shoot the breeze. It is all good.

I've been reading here for a bit and these brushes kept popping up and I wanted to try one of each badger, boar and syn. Got the al13+ and very pleased with that. So I'm happy with my kit and now I'm wondering about blades and soap. Not one to constantly change once I find what works so that'll be pretty much it from now on. Got most if not nearly all my info from here y'all have been a good guide.

Glad you've joined, welcome! Look for a thread I'll be starting in the next few days where I'll be giving away a razor blade sample pack of 20 blades. B & B is a friendly place to meet like-minded folks who just want to enjoy their shaves. Jump in & join in!

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Welcome!

Fairly new here myself, but, this is the place to be to learn. Great people, and a lot of great clubs… Cult of Arko and Club Cella, to name a couple that may be of interest.

Read, interact, have fun. Lots of great help here.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to the B&B community. You might take a look at the journal and diary forums. It been fun and informative for me to read the journeys of others and compare notes.

There are also a few journals posted in other places like Jim's (@Chan Eil Whiskers ):

Top Bottom