What's new

New here!

Hi all,

I've scrolled through these forums many times when searching for a new product, so figured it was time I registered.

I've been wet shaving since I was 16 (now 30) and have been using DE razors for about 3 years, with the intention of saving money. That last bit didn't go so well, but at least I now have the closest shave ever and no irritation 🤔

I've currently been placed on leave from work temporarily as it's quiet due to COVID-19. Additional free time has meant my occasional online browsing for new products has increased and I've started adding to the collection.

Current favourite setup:

Pre shave: Proraso Red
Soap: Extro Cosmesi Pirata
Splash: Extro Cosmesi Pirata

Razor: Merkur Progress (4 WTG, 3 XTG, 2 ATG)
Blade: Gillette Nacet
Brush: Merkur Barber Pole silvertip
Bowl: Muhle RN6

Plenty of other creams, splashes, balms, lotions etc. in the daily rotation, but the above is definitely my favourite, despite the Pirata leaving my brush a little pink in colour for a few days after.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some tips, find some new products and add some contribution here and there.

Cheers!

Definitely welcome! Glad you've found the right combo of products that work for you. I got a Progress this month and I'm still figuring it out. To use that thing with a Nacet is a testament to your skills! I hope you get some good info on here.

Top Bottom