What's new

New beretta 692 sporting

So two weeks ago my new beretta 692 sporting came in. 32 in barrels true left hand factory stock, and grade 5 wood. I work part time at a gun store and so I was able to pick one up for a pretty nice price.

I shot a lot of registered targets with the NSCA and my game of choice is fitasc. I’ve been plugging along and finally just need one more event win to get into master class. My goal was to get a new gun once I made it into master class.

It’s taking some getting used too from my A400 xcel sporting, but the dynamics are totally different, and to have a perfectly balanced gun feels really good when shooting. It’s kinda cool because you can balance this thing on the hinge pin on one finger.

She’s a shooter for sure and I’m pretty excited!

Anyone else here shoot sporting clays or any other clay games?

B778467E-F615-4D4F-9230-52139A59F140.jpeg
A4B609D5-53E8-422A-910F-B364A5A24E65.jpeg

Can you post a pic of it closed? I want to know if they are still matching "grain flow" between stock and fore-stock like they used to.

Can you post a pic of it closed? I want to know if they are still matching "grain flow" between stock and fore-stock like they used to.

Yes they still are, since I work part time at a gun store, I placed the order with beretta and my beretta rep got to go to Italy and was able to pick out the wood. Our beretta rep goes to Italy once or twice a year to fill orders for our dealership and others.

I was really close to buying a perazzi but the beretta just felt right

Yes they still are, since I work part time at a gun store, I placed the order with beretta and my beretta rep got to go to Italy and was able to pick out the wood. Our beretta rep goes to Italy once or twice a year to fill orders for our dealership and others.

I was really close to buying a perazzi but the beretta just felt right

Nice to hear . . . sometimes an artistic detail like that is just unappreciated. But it can really enhance things subconsciously when a piece just "looks right"

Yeah the marble and grain are really deep, you should see the wood on my coach’s perazzi......there’s a reason why a perazzi is north of ten grand.

Top Bottom