What's new

New adjustable with magnets

now as we all know after time magnet's become week lets just hope its not on my face when i find this out .

A cheaper manufactured magnet will lose its effectiveness over time but we would notice it gradually. You would most likely feel the degradation while putting on this cap during use over the years before it would suddenly fall off during a shave. I’m betting based on the price that these aren’t rare earth, I could be wrong but that is my guess and would lose effectiveness down the road.

It is a nice razor shaves incredibly well for the money.
And it is not blade picky so far I have tried a dozen different blades and all behave good and some excellent
So I got an other one just for travel in case you have to buy local blades.
Makes a nice set with a qshave metal brush

Attachments

• 9080FE4B-FD9A-4094-BED6-91DB9A9E5E7A.jpeg
    9080FE4B-FD9A-4094-BED6-91DB9A9E5E7A.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 23
I just did some quick reading on rare earth magnets and learned the abundance of material supply is actually in China. Being powerful, regulations were passed in the United States to include that they must be fused to the product to avoid injury. Apparently, they were even used in toy construction sets. I might have to eat crow on my comment above, they could be rare earth.

now as we all know after time magnet's become week lets just hope its not on my face when i find this out .
That's when those glue dots that a great number of individuals seem to hate might your saving grace.
In fact get some Museum Wax and add some more to streangthen the bond, it's exactly what those glue dots on the blades are made of.

A cheaper manufactured magnet will lose its effectiveness over time but we would notice it gradually. You would most likely feel the degradation while putting on this cap during use over the years before it would suddenly fall off during a shave. I’m betting based on the price that these aren’t rare earth, I could be wrong but that is my guess and would lose effectiveness down the road.

they are from china need i say more ?

Tried 2, one was crooked/ slanted, the other had more blade exposure on one side vs the other...one rough the other did not cut (5 blades). I think these razors are absolutely useless
. They look nice....that's all

Top Bottom