What's new

Mystic Water Appreciation PIF Part III...

Hi folks,

A few weeks back, I was the fortunate winner of this PIF.

I have received and tried two of the three remaining samples, and I love the Lily of the Valley, so I'm going to hang on to it. What I have left is the Marrakesh and the Prospect Creek. I liked Prospect Creek, but not enough to keep it...

On second though... I'm going to PIF all three of them, and just buy a tin of the Lily of the Valley...

So up for grabs are three slightly used samples then.

I also stated in that last PIF when I signed up that I would also donate a tub of barely Used Razorock Third Eye. It's almost a full serving - I have used it 5 or 6 times since I got it, and I just don't get along with that scent (sandalwood I think).

So there you have it... Three nice Mystic Water samples, and a tub of Razorock (which is an AWESOME soap in its own right). And I'll throw in some assorted DE blades just for good measure... And maybe some other things... gotta look through my stash... I think I have some Arko laying around...

I only have two requirements to be eligible:
1. You can't have ever owned or tried any of these soaps. If you have already, and you want it, you should just go buy it and support our vendors.
2. You agree that if the Razorock isn't for you that you will PIF it onward and not be a douche and sell it on B/S/T (or any other site) for a profit.

I will cover the cost to ship to the CONUS only. If you're outside these areas and want to enter, you would need to pick up the difference. Unfortunately, the tub of Razorock will be around 6 oz, which will make shipping costs a lot higher than three tiny samples in a padded envelope.

I'll pick the winner this Sunday evening at or around 8:00 p.m. EST

Last edited:
This is really great of you. Count me in as well. I'm just getting started exploring the world of different soaps and have never used any of these.

Haven't tried the Mystic Waters, but would love the oppurtunity! Also haven't tried the RazoRock line yet, but Sandalwood is a favorite scent of mine, so I can't think of a better place to start. Count me in, and thanks for the offer!

Sweet PIF! Count me in! I tried my first soap ever about a week ago and have been enjoying it. I'd love to try out some more, and especially MW as I've heard so many good things!

Top Bottom