What's new

Myrsol Formula K

I got some Myrsol samples recently, and have found a winner in Formula K. It's fantastic for what it is.

What it isn't: It isn't a classic cologne or barbershop scent that will dazzle the ladies or make you feel manly or special as you catch whiffs of it throughout the day.

What it is: A naturally scented, very refreshing mint aftershave, which fades in a matter of minutes, leaving your skin feeling great while providing a significant, lasting blast of menthol. Great for scent-free environments like many offices or workplaces, or hot weather where you don't want to reek.

The initial pepperminty scent is plenty strong and very natural and pleasing, but it's completely gone in 5 minutes. You are left with a strong, lasting cooling effect and a smooth, soft face. I will be ordering a bottle for this summer.

I got some Myrsol samples recently, and have found a winner in Formula K. It's fantastic for what it is.

What it isn't: It isn't a classic cologne or barbershop scent that will dazzle the ladies or make you feel manly or special as you catch whiffs of it throughout the day.

What it is: A naturally scented, very refreshing mint aftershave, which fades in a matter of minutes, leaving your skin feeling great while providing a significant, lasting blast of menthol. Great for scent-free environments like many offices or workplaces, or hot weather where you don't want to reek.

The initial pepperminty scent is plenty strong and very natural and pleasing, but it's completely gone in 5 minutes. You are left with a strong, lasting cooling effect and a smooth, soft face. I will be ordering a bottle for this summer.
I can buy it locally at a shaving store in Old Town here. Thanks for the tip. Love your avatar, lol!

Love all my Myrsol aftershaves! Formula K is among the top!!

taylor of old bond st peppermint rudy vey feather myrsol k january 26 2022.jpg

Top Bottom