What's new

My worst product is great

Old Spice foam in a can. There is something about it that just transports me to the mid 70s. And it's not a bad foam. Shoot some in a bowl and scoop it out with a nice brush. It's my worst product and it's great.

-jim

VDH soap. The cherry (or whatever) smell is off-putting, but the lather is pretty good. Still, it's my least-often-used soap.

I have some Williams, Lightfoot's Pure Pine, and a couple of Classic Shaving soaps that you can fish out of the Caloosahatchee, but as fast as their lathers disappear, I don't think you'll find much left!

So that's what's causing all the bits of foam on the "waves" in the 'hatchee. :lol:

Last edited:
I have a cheapo Burma Shave brush that is 100% bristles (whatever that means, boar I assume) that cost me less than 10 bucks. It is pretty stiff but it does get a decent lather out of Williams soap. They have both been relegated to travel shave kit status.

I think Musgo Real Aftershave balm is my worst product at the moment. But it works perfectly, smells good and soften the skin like a champion.

My worst product that was great was a Gillette Blue 2 disposable razor that gave me a reasonable shave without any cuts.

Top Bottom