What's new

My Straight Razor Collection

20220424_153734.jpg
20220424_154235.jpg
These are the straight razors I collected over the past 3 weeks.

The picture with 3 razors came from purchasing off of a coupe of gents here.

The others are comprised of Dovo, Derby, Ralf Aust, and Boker.

At this time I have only used the Yellow Handle 295 Steel Solingen Straight Razor. I will be using the others over the next few months.

20220424_153132.jpg
20220424_153411-jpg.1445151

Attachments

• 20220424_153411.jpg
    20220424_153411.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 560
Me too, although he explicitly advised against having that expectation.
Three razors I have to give credit to Haggis for as I purchased the two Bokers and the Derby razor from him. He gave me a deal I could not resist. Haggis kept his razors in great condition.

The two Ralf Aust and the Dovo I purchased new on a discount coupon from Razor Emporium. I did not want to pass up purchasing all these fine razors at what I think I got were all at a great price.

The only other top razor I can think of that I dont have in my collection is a Thiers Issard. However that comes at a different pricing tier that I am not ready to commit to at this time.

Unless if @haggis wants to give me a deal on it. Hint hint. ;-)

The razor in red scales I purchased from a gent here for a decent price, just a day or two before coming across Haggis' offerings and the Razor Emporium coupon code they offered for their site.

These straight razors should last me the rest of my life.

Wow, great choices.

I will second the recommendation for Rasoir Sabre France, especially the 6/8 Campiono with the RSF proprietary blank. Ertan Suër is one of a kind. You can buy using PayPal directly from his website, though navigation can require a little creativity.

Not that T-I doesn't make fine razors.

Wow, great choices.

I will second the recommendation for Rasoir Sabre France, especially the 6/8 Campiono with the RSF proprietary blank. Ertan Suër is one of a kind. You can buy using PayPal directly from his website, though navigation can require a little creativity.

Not that T-I doesn't make fine razors.
What's funny is I initially posted that link because they also sell TI razors and the exchange rate is favourable right now, but thinking about it now, it does seem like I was trying to get him to buy something he hadn't asked for. Hopefully both! :lol:

Top Bottom