What's new

My Restore Rescale Thread

Ernie is a real pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication, prompt service and a fair price. I can't wait to cut myself...errr shave with that W&B!!! Still a newbie when it comes to the straights, I'm sure I'll draw blood a couple times before I get the hang of it all.

Le Grelot - Black Horn

My baby is back home!!!! :w00t:

This is my most favorite shaver that Ive ever shaved with or owned.

Ive come across alot of scales because of all the honing I do. I must say these are some of the very best Ive ever seen.

I love the grey swirls this piece has :thumbup:

proxy.php

These all look GREAT. I can't wait to get my Taylor out to you. :thumbup1:

Thanks Man, Im looking foward to working on that Taylor.

Ernie is a real pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication, prompt service and a fair price. I can't wait to cut myself...errr shave with that W&B!!! Still a newbie when it comes to the straights, I'm sure I'll draw blood a couple times before I get the hang of it all.

Thank you, It was kool working with you as well. Your ideas for the liner and wedge looked great! And it just takes practice, start slow and you will get it in not time! If you have any questions, well, you have us here to help you!

Le Grelot - Black Horn

Ive come across alot of scales because of all the honing I do. I must say these are some of the very best Ive ever seen.

I love the grey swirls this piece has :thumbup:

Thanks dude! Im happy you liked it! Now post more pics for me! I forgot to get pics of that one, I just wanted to it back to you!

she is a beauty

Thank you!

Le Grelot - Black Horn

That is sweeeeeet!

My Le Grelot will be making the rounds soon, guys. Can't wait to see it when you guys are done with it. :001_tt1:

This razor was a mess when I received it, looked like it had been used to spread liquid nail on something, also has a cracked scale at pivot. I got all the crud off it and am shipping it to Ernie for a complete restore. First pic is what it looked like when I got it, last pics are after I got the crud off. This is either a wedge or as near as it gets to one. Myself, I think its a straight up wedge.

Wiil do King, its in his hands as we speak, progress should be here or his other thread soon, Thanks, and from his pics I'm sure its gonna be awesome !

Pretty busy resto weekend for me, I hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

Here is a razor I polished up and rescaled in horn for Merkur25. The blade had quite a bit of rust, I hope Brian saved a before pics to show you guys. This is my 2nd time working with horn and I'm learning a few new things to make it simpler. I want to take a second to thank Undream(Brad) for his great videos, and also for motivating me to try my hand at horn, since he does some beautiful work with horn. With that said, here is my second attempt! Nice translucnt horn with a smoked wedge.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

[/CENTER]

Where can I find some scales like these? NICE!!!

Top Bottom