What's new

My other Journal Page is about Fatips.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I know the internet is semi-anonymous and all, but pretending to be above using a rabid gerbil for stubble reduction?! #MyStars!

Then again, maybe my pillowcase would be less bloodied every night… …and my better shaves usually conform to Yorkshireman’s guide to doing things right, so I’ll try.
You know I'm terribly jealous of your shave binky. :blushing:

You know I'm terribly jealous of your shave binky. :blushing:
I couldn’t resist sending in a photo of my binky. Yes Thom & Rave I’ve been a closet binky user. It was gifted to my wife from a friend who crochets pot holders and scrubbers. Once I laid eyes on it I was smitten.

IMG_0642.jpeg

So is a shave binky smaller or about the same size as a washcloth? Looking at John’s it looks very small or he has a gigantic lathering bowl.

And how is it different from a washcloth? (I’ve been mulling over this question ever since first reading Thom’s posts so I am glad we are now in the open to have this discussion! :blush:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
So is a shave binky smaller or about the same size as a washcloth? Looking at John’s it looks very small or he has a gigantic lathering bowl.

And how is it different from a washcloth? (I’ve been mulling over this question ever since first reading Thom’s posts so I am glad we are now in the open to have this discussion! :blush:

Thom calls his shaving washcloth a "binky" (comfort blanket). It's not necessarily a separate item ... other than (I'd assume) keeping it away from the other washcloths, so someone else doesn't wash their backside with it.

Top Bottom