What's new

My Dovo Shavette give away

I purchased a Dovo Shavette Razor-Blue Blade last week and used it for five shaves. I'm ready to give it to new home. If you are interested post below, I plan to limit this to the first five interested people (I'll randomly select the winner). I'll ship it to you free of charge, so I'm going to limit this to those in the lower 48 states. I'm including a box of Dovo Shavette Blades-LONG, and I'll throw in a couple boxes of DE razors.

The black blade insert is for the DOVO long blades, there is also a black open comb insert for the long blades, and then the clear insert is for DE blades (brake a DE blade in half while wrapped).

Here's a pic of the items.

20190211_155730.jpg

As a side note: I'm not giving up straight edges. I purchased a Feather SS Japanese straight edge at the same time as the shavette and really like that razor. I've also just purchased my first SR, a Dovo "Diamant", so I'm diving into the water head first.

Anyway, I thought I'd pay it forward and give away the Dovo Shavette to a good home.

Cheers!

Last edited:
So far:

1. Johnstream86
2. Joamo
3. Miguel
4. Deathmgck

I have one more slot open. Let's get this closed out tonight.

I still have one more slot remaining for this give away. I would like to select the winner this morning and get it shipped off, so I'm closing this give away down at Noon Eastern time, with or without filling the last slot.

Cheers!

All slots have been filled.

1. Johnstream86
2. Joamo
3. Miguel
4. Deathmgck
5. pwheeler

I'll roll a dice.

Top Bottom