What's new

My brothers passing

Hello all I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this thread, but since my brother Dan AKA (wireburner) spent most of his time here on the brush restoration forum I felt it would be best place to post.
I know he has been doing work for some members and hope that they see this post and PM me to get their handles etc. back.

I sadly have to tell everyone that Dan has passed away yesterday. He was in a accident on his motorcycle. I won't get into details here if anyone wants the details feel free to PM me. The family is torn to pieces right now. He has 2 young children and a wife that now will have a hard road ahead of them.

If Dan (wireburner) has been doing a restoration for you, please PM me so I can get your handles or finished brushes back to you. I am sorry but he has more than a couple handles he was working on, and honestly, I have no idea which are his and which are ones he has been working on for members here.

My condolences to you and the entire family. I recently lost my brother as well and can appreciate what you are going through.

What a terrible thing to happen...so tragic. My sincere condolences and prayers go out to you and his family.

My respect also goes out to you for trying to put things in order for him, even during these difficult times.

Since this just happened, I encourage everyone to have some patience on the returns. There is no need to hurry this, some space is needed right now.

My sincere condolences!

May time and love help you through this awful time. My best wishes are with you and your loved ones.

Curtis, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
I enjoyed Dan's work very much.
I pray that his wife and children, and you, receive comfort and peace.

BTW: This was the right place to put this thread.
Thank you for letting us know.

Last edited:
wow. I am so sorry for your loss. my prayers to the family and may the universe set the light to shine upon them tomorrow and always.

Top Bottom