What's new

My brothers passing

Horrible news...my deep sympathy for you and the family,this is a tough stretch to go through,so be strong and remember the good times with your brother.

Very sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences for you and family. Praying that you find strength and peace in this difficult time.

Tragic news, indeed, and I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Prayers and best wishes to you and your family.

Dave

Hello all I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this thread, but since my brother Dan AKA (wireburner) spent most of his time here on the brush restoration forum I felt it would be best place to post.
I know he has been doing work for some members and hope that they see this post and PM me to get their handles etc. back.

I sadly have to tell everyone that Dan has passed away yesterday. He was in a accident on his motorcycle. I won't get into details here if anyone wants the details feel free to PM me. The family is torn to pieces right now. He has 2 young children and a wife that now will have a hard road ahead of them.

If Dan (wireburner) has been doing a restoration for you, please PM me so I can get your handles or finished brushes back to you. I am sorry but he has more than a couple handles he was working on, and honestly, I have no idea which are his and which are ones he has been working on for members here.

My condolences as well. And let me add that I think you're a class act to demonstrate such concern for the members' brushes.

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I enjoyed reading your brothers posts and was drawn to his screen name being a welder myself.
Our hearts and prayers go out you and his family as well.

So sorry to hear of his untimely passing. Prayers for you and the rest of his family during this difficult time.

Thanks for all the support. It means more than you all know. I'm trying very hard to keep myself busy, so that I don't have much time to think about what has actually happened.

My brother J.C. AKA (Youngblood) was able to find a little book in Dans work shop that has a list of brushes he was working on for others. That will be invaluable to use since there are a few handles that are almost identical, and I'm sure not all are members here. So now we have E-mail addresses to make contact.

To the owners of the brushes, either myself or J.C. will be contacting you via E-mail, if you haven't all ready contacted one of us.
Dan was a terrific person and I'm sure he would want you to have you things back as soon as possible.
Thank You for your patience at this difficult time.

Thanks for all the support. It means more than you all know. I'm trying very hard to keep myself busy, so that I don't have much time to think about what has actually happened.

My brother J.C. AKA (Youngblood) was able to find a little book in Dans work shop that has a list of brushes he was working on for others. That will be invaluable to use since there are a few handles that are almost identical, and I'm sure not all are members here. So now we have E-mail addresses to make contact.

To the owners of the brushes, either myself or J.C. will be contacting you via E-mail, if you haven't all ready contacted one of us.
Dan was a terrific person and I'm sure he would want you to have you things back as soon as possible.

Curtis, to both you and J.C. please take care of yourselves during this time and remember for you and your family members to get enough physical rest.
This is a trying time for all of you, so be sure to be extra kind to each other and yourselves.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your family's loss.
He seemed like a terrific person.
My sincerest and most heart felt condolences to you, your brother, your family, and most especially, his family.
Moses

Curtis- I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your extended family. Having lost my father to a heart attack when I was 18 and in my second month away at college, I know how hard it is to lose someone close so abruptly. I never had the chance to interact with Dan, but from his interactions, and your current actions, you both seem to be upstanding gentlemen, and his presence on B&B will be missed.

Top Bottom