What's new

My birthday present from my wife.

Good morning all!

I rather like the present I got from my wife today. A beginners shaving soap set! It’s the thought that counts!
E87F3330-ECAD-4808-9D66-EBB88CF0C4D8.jpeg
56911DCA-A61E-46D0-B915-36FBD917BE20.jpeg

Jason.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Once again thanks to all for your kind comments! The soap is a very high quality; FAR better than canned gunk. It feels so warm and nice on my face while shaving. And I’m cutting down on plastic as well. Win win all around!

Jason.
Happy Birthday! I agree that I am kind of disappointed in canned foam now that I can make a decent lather, but sometimes no muss, no fuss is what I need.

Once again thanks to all for your kind comments! The soap is a very high quality; FAR better than canned gunk. It feels so warm and nice on my face while shaving. And I’m cutting down on plastic as well. Win win all around!

Jason.
Happy birthday!
You are really comparing apples to oranges here. Can't compare canned goo to a puck of soap. Whatever the soap...

That sure is a good gift! I once had a puck of Blue's Soap and it was a good soap which I also got from an Anbbas bowl & brush set. If that brush is also an Anbbas Synthetic than it should be a good brush. I also have an Anbbas and it is really soft and dries very fast. I hope that you enjoy many good shaves with this set.

Top Bottom