What's new

My birthday cigar

Since today is a special day I thought I would smoke my Partagas Series D No. 4. I was told this was a No.1 cigar of the year. Can anyone confirm this? I am not sure if I should enjoy it now or wait until after my dinner. What do you guys think?

Anyhow I'm also having it with a very smooth scotch - Macallan Whisky Makers Edition.

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 60
I did a Partagas 1845 Fabuloso last night and it was awesome. Would have been a little more so with a glass of that Macallan. I think that combo will do you well.

First Off...CONGRATULATIONS on another year!

Ahhhh the Party D4...Unmistakable richness and aroma. This bad boy is Full Bodied and deserves to be treated with respect. Should make for an unforgettable after dinner smoke, and will hold its own with the Macallan. I think I will join you later today, and wake one of these from long nap; but I'll have to settle for Rare Breed for the toast.

Here's to you---Have a wonderful day...

Happy Birthday! The one I had was by far the best cigar to date. Take your time and enjoy it, if you haven't already!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Terry:
Happy Birthday (and I hope you have many more), and enjoy your cigar!!! :yesnod:

:happybday: "Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world". Author Unknown

Top Bottom