What's new

Musgo Real

An American investor/fund bought most of the shares of the Ach. Brito/Claus the manufacturer of Musgo Real.
It was when the price hike started.

An American investor/fund bought most of the shares of the Ach. Brito/Claus the manufacturer of Musgo Real.
It was when the price hike started.

Hmmm. Correlation may or may not be causality, of course. But sometimes brands are bought with the purpose of killing them. That would be unfortunate.

Hi folks....getting back into wet shaving after being away for a couple of years. I'm slowly building back my chops with a Schick L1 injector. This puppy gives me pretty good shave. Anyway, I've tried a lot of soaps/creams over the years, but I believe I've found the best one yet....Musgo Real (classic). I came across Musgo as I was looking for something else and decided to give it a try. This stuff works great for me. It's super slick, lathers easily, and has good cushion. The smell is pretty good as well. I've used it a few times now with no irritation, no razor burn, no weepers...just a good shave. My face feels pretty good afterwards too. Some soaps/creams left my face feeling tight or dry, but Musgo leaves my skin feeling great.

I highly recommend giving this stuff a try if you haven't already....it's a great performing cream.
@gdawg55 One of the fine moderators Don, posted in the Shopping and Deals section that Tuesday Morning has some Musgo products at great prices. If you have a TM near you, it might be worth a visit. I've never used Musgo so I am going to check them out tomorrow. Tuesday Morning - Musgo Real

Musgo cream is next on the list for me to try, heard and read nothing but good things.

When I think old school barber shop scent, their "classic" aftershave for me is as good as it gets.
It's a little strong initially so for me little goes a long way, but mellows quite nicely, very shortly after applied.

It is unfortunate that it is so hard to find now. The classic scent was my favorite when i wanted to treat myself.

Top Bottom