• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

Multi Function trimmer USA made for detailed beard trimming plus hair cutting.

I have been looking for a USA made beard trimmer that is quite detailed and great quality, solid construction with dual voltage. I have looked into the Brio, and the Wahl Stainless. Apart from those I have no idea. They both look good, but I've seen some pretty bad reviews on the Wahl.
I do shave with a Feather AS-D2 but I am wanting to keep the main body of my beard and mustache nice, neat, but also let it grow. I'm also wanting this tool to be able to cut hair as I keep a bald haircut, but if necessary I'll get an extra palm held skull trimmer.

Any thoughts on the best solution?

I have been looking for a USA made beard trimmer that is quite detailed and great quality, solid construction with dual voltage. I have looked into the Brio, and the Wahl Stainless. Apart from those I have no idea. They both look good, but I've seen some pretty bad reviews on the Wahl.
I do shave with a Feather AS-D2 but I am wanting to keep the main body of my beard and mustache nice, neat, but also let it grow. I'm also wanting this tool to be able to cut hair as I keep a bald haircut, but if necessary I'll get an extra palm held skull trimmer.

Any thoughts on the best solution?
There are indeed multiple great trimmers from Wahl, I don't which one you found bad reviews for, though are the other options like Oster and Conair... You can find more Here: Best Corded Beard Trimmers 2019