What's new

Moving back to Nashville, TN

Good morning, all.

I'm looking forward to moving back to Nashville next week. I'll be offline for about 10 days starting on April 23 as I get everything packed up and moved.

I'll be back on B & B full time soon though. I will also be resuming my blade PIFs after I get settled in my new place. I can't wait to set up my shave den there.

Thanks for your kindness and friendship, as always.

God bless you, friends.

- Eric
Have a safe trip. Here’s hoping for safe travels and quick and easy relocation.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Driving down with the moving van and the Toyota Yaris. Thanks for your kind words, my friend.
You are welcome! Safe travels as well. Not certain of your route; however, when I drove out to PA for my father's passing (Feb this year), the road surface in TN was absolutely horrible on the 40 eastbound towards Nashville. Just be mindful of massive and deep potholes.

@Eric_75 I hope the move goes smoothly and as others have said you shall be missed during your hopefully brief journey back to Tenn... Be safe , Be careful, Have fun !! I know you are looking forward to seeing those you have missed while you have been waiting for your move , so , I hope for you to have many happy reunions !!!! One day I need to get back through that area.. The last time I was in Tenn was when we were performing up and down the East Coast while on tour , we had multiple stops in the state... We shall see you again Soon.......

Last edited:

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
Good morning, all.

I'm looking forward to moving back to Nashville next week. I'll be offline for about 10 days starting on April 23 as I get everything packed up and moved.

I'll be back on B & B full time soon though. I will also be resuming my blade PIFs after I get settled in my new place. I can't wait to set up my shave den there.

Thanks for your kindness and friendship, as always.

God bless you, friends.

- Eric
Your move is going to be great. It will be an exciting new time in your life! Wishing you all the best that the move goes smoothly.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
@Eric_75 I hope the move goes smoothly and as others have said you shall be missed during your hopefully brief journey back to Tenn... Be safe , Be careful, Have fun !! I know you are looking forward to seeing those you have missed while you have been waiting for your move , so , I hope for you to have many happy reunions !!!! One day I need to get back through that area.. The last time I was in Tenn was when we were performing up and down the East Coast while on tour , we had multiple stops in the state... We shall see you again Soon.......
Thank you, kind sir.

Top Bottom