What's new

Morta May

I'm a little late to the game but I wanna thank my buddy Hirsute for this thread.

Got me some jackknife plug in the Ciro morta Rhodesian

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm a little late to the game but I wanna thank my buddy Hirsute for this thread.

Got me some jackknife plug in the Ciro morta Rhodesian

proxy.php

Very nice! It was getting a little quiet in here--glad to see a little more action and that pipe is sweet!

Beautiful pipes. I smoke a pipe and a cigar every so often. My wife's a nurse & tobacco does not go over too well with her.

Last edited:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Gorgeous pipes, guys. I'm curious, how do you guys specifically find morta pipes? I've yet to see a morta on SP, P&C, etc. Should I just do a search for "morta" in the retail websites that I frequent?

Gorgeous pipes, guys. I'm curious, how do you guys specifically find morta pipes? I've yet to see a morta on SP, P&C, etc. Should I just do a search for "morta" in the retail websites that I frequent?

Mortas do pop up from time to time on the big sites. SP doesn't have any right now, but they do show up. You can find some on ebay, but proceed with caution as always.

I have three: the 2015 B&B L.E.; that Tinsky above, which I had commissioned; and a Basil Meadows Zulu, which I bought from someone on PSF.

Mortas do pop up from time to time on the big sites. SP doesn't have any right now, but they do show up. You can find some on ebay, but proceed with caution as always.

I have three: the 2015 B&B L.E.; that Tinsky above, which I had commissioned; and a Basil Meadows Zulu, which I bought from someone on PSF.
And right on cue, today's update from SP had three mortas in it. Two of them are already gone, though...

When is the expected delivery date? :w00t:

:lol: Ask Hirsute. He's on the Mother of All Pipe Buying Binges.

I'm trying very hard to hold off buying pipes right now. I haven't even caved to the H.Cor meer-stravaganza going on.

(Do not post the meme.)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
:lol: Ask Hirsute. He's on the Mother of All Pipe Buying Binges.

I'm trying very hard to hold off buying pipes right now. I haven't even caved to the H.Cor meer-stravaganza going on.

(Do not post the meme.)

I could pull a line from A Christmas Story.

Top Bottom