What's new

Morta May

Can someone sell me on why I need to have a Morta?

Because this....

Basil Meadows.jpg

This has to be one of the most gorgeous mortas I have seen. I just had to have it.

So this thread last year made me want a morta. The problem was nothing was calling me. I found I like the sandblasted morta over the smooth which is the opposite of how I like my briar. So about a month ago I found a moretti morta shape that pleases me. I bid on 2 of them and was always the second highest bid. There isn't currently one that shape right now but I'm sure it will come up soon. The point of the story is "STOP OUTBIDDING ME!!!!!!!!"

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So this thread last year made me want a morta. The problem was nothing was calling me. I found I like the sandblasted morta over the smooth which is the opposite of how I like my briar. So about a month ago I found a moretti morta shape that pleases me. I bid on 2 of them and was always the second highest bid. There isn't currently one that shape right now but I'm sure it will come up soon. The point of the story is "STOP OUTBIDDING ME!!!!!!!!"

Are you sniping? If not, you just don't want it bad enough. If so, you just don't want it bad enough! LOL!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Alas, it was not I. Saving my pennies for the L.E. and more tobacco. I have yet to acquire a Morta myself, I just haven't found one I want bad enough!

I get to participate as I acquired my first morta at the Raleigh, NC TAPS show recently. A small-ish 1/4 bent poker from Steve of Vermont Freehand...

I know a number of us have Radiator Pipes. Does anyone make a morta bowl for HW Radiators?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Does anyone make a morta bowl for HW Radiators?

No, not yet, although I'm sure Hekthor has considered it and may have it in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I just noticed that the Il Duca morta that's been sitting on my SP watch list for a couple months is now sold. Any of youse guys want to own up to a doozy Morta May purchase?

Top Bottom