Morris & Forndran Group Buy Discussion Thread

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
🎉 🥳 New Year's Eve 🥳 🎉
Brush: Omega Jade 011842 Premium Pure Bristle
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
20221231_154209~2.jpg

The link below takes you to my Journal which has full notes for this shave and more:
never-stop-learning's Quest for Knowledge - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/never-stop-learnings-quest-for-knowledge.611194/post-12069778

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. As sad as this may sound (although it really isn't) that was one of the best times I've had. It was Epic, but I'd guess there are only about a handful of us still around here who remember it.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. As sad as this may sound (although it really isn't) that was one of the best times I've had. It was Epic, but I'd guess there are only about a handful of us still around here who remember it.
I still use mine often and it rarely loses a hair though has become soft as a cloud.
That was a great time I agree!

Happy New Year!

That was epic...and funny indeed!
Glad to be parte of It... Y'know ... We few, we Happy few, we band of brothers..

I use mine regularly and It stopped shedding years ago... Soft, firm and efficient.

All the best Ken and the rest of the gang!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
And to you and yours Ken, and to all. Thanks again for that venture .. I'm sure you intended to make us think of auld lang syne ..

DSC01133.JPG

I can’t believe it has been 10 years since the group buy. My Chief became my sole brush for a majority of those years and just this week, I finally sent it off to be re knotted by Allen Long. I’m sure it was my carelessness that led to the deterioration of the knot and shedding but you live and learn (and 10 years is a pretty good run as a daily driver) :)

I feel naked without my Chief - my Simpsons Case just doesn’t cut it for me but I am looking forward to getting the brush back soon!

I used my Chief this morning with Haslinger. I bought it in the original offering, and I've used it in rotation ever since. I had been thinking of putting on BST, because, as my taste has evolved, it's bigger and softer than my other favorites.

BUT JEEZ, this is one great brush for building and applying lather and for retention of warmth and moisture. It's big by my standards. But it's easy to handle, and the bulb shape lets me put the lather where I want it. And it has backbone. So it's soft but not floppy, pillowy or wall-of-badger-ish.

It stays in my den.

Top Bottom