What's new

Morris and Forndran (M&F) Appreciation Thread

I can't believe I didn't give an update on this. I did order a Style 1 when it was brush of the month. I went with Caramel Stripes and the 3 band Super. It's great. Style 1 is probably my favorite handle in use.View attachment 1134986

I was just thinking to myself the other day what a good handle the Style 1 is. Not too stubby, not too long, very sure grip and very comfortable, agile to maneuver; it does it all.

I can only bring one to the party. But I'm looking for more.

Pre-Brad #3 Finest
IMG_3165.jpg

I sold a very early one about a year back in horn. Was a beautiful early Blonde. Not super dense, but that era hair had SO MUCH BACKBONE it still was a beast.

I kept this reknot with a more fan shaped knot and a little denser from a few months after (2011 iirc). Wish I knew where to buy knots with this hair in them today.

Attachments

• BBA9177B-9A23-478B-AC7D-BA66C537A1CE.jpeg
    BBA9177B-9A23-478B-AC7D-BA66C537A1CE.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 27

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I saw a few new ones hit the site recently. That 2XL Moonjava finest....wowza.....glad I've built up some self discipline over these last few weeks and months ;)

BTW - @Pat Puma if you ever decide you no longer want that tortoiseshell Highlander please reach out to me!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I guess I should show off my M&F's since I'm lamenting the fact my Beagle didn't get delivered this afternoon...because that's what everyone loves about B&B right, pics of gear?!?!
1626303451669.png

So moving left to right we've got a couple of Sabini original pre colab Stubbys circa 2014, the butterscotch in finest the ivory in blonde. The rest of these are Sears/Sabini colaborations - a 2XL single ring in Briar in finest - (these first 3 were all acquired right here on the BST). A 24mm L7 in Cobalt in Blonde acquired on a popular auction website, a Polo Disco in Super, a Jade Persian Jar in Super, and an Emillion Malachite in Blonde - these last 3 acquired directly from Brad.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I guess I should show off my M&F's since I'm lamenting the fact my Beagle didn't get delivered this afternoon...because that's what everyone loves about B&B right, pics of gear?!?!
View attachment 1296793
So moving left to right we've got a couple of Sabini original pre colab Stubbys circa 2014, the butterscotch in finest the ivory in blonde. The rest of these are Sears/Sabini colaborations - a 2XL single ring in Briar in finest - (these first 3 were all acquired right here on the BST). A 24mm L7 in Cobalt in Blonde acquired on a popular auction website, a Polo Disco in Super, a Jade Persian Jar in Super, and an Emillion Malachite in Blonde - these last 3 acquired directly from Brad.

So the Polo is actually the "Purple Haze" color scheme, not "disco" :facep:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
View attachment 1296793
Each time you post this photo I have to remark on the beauty of this lineup, making particular note of that jade handle and that gorgeous 24mm L7. So here it is. Breathtaking. Thanks as always for sharing it.

Top Bottom