What's new

Morris and Forndran (M&F) Appreciation Thread

About to pull the trigger on a M&F brush. Debating between the pug in finest bulb 28 mm vs style 1 finest bulb 26 mm. My current 3 favorites in my collection are a ch2 silvertip, Paladin 26 mm, and semogue c5 torga finest.
I have a ch2 in manchurian and do1 2 band that I never use since my skin has been very sensitive recently. I want scrub, but soft gentle scrub, and I worry the 48 mm loft on the pug might be a bit much. I also don't know if I would like a 28 mm brush, sounds kind of big. I just really love the handle of the pug. Any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_8029.jpeg

Pug 28mm Finest, Dioptase Ebonite

About to pull the trigger on a M&F brush. Debating between the pug in finest bulb 28 mm vs style 1 finest bulb 26 mm. My current 3 favorites in my collection are a ch2 silvertip, Paladin 26 mm, and semogue c5 torga finest.
I have a ch2 in manchurian and do1 2 band that I never use since my skin has been very sensitive recently. I want scrub, but soft gentle scrub, and I worry the 48 mm loft on the pug might be a bit much. I also don't know if I would like a 28 mm brush, sounds kind of big. I just really love the handle of the pug. Any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Style 1 is my favorite M&F handle, but I like it in a 28. Finest will start out like the Simpson manchurian, though probably a little less dense than the CH2. It will soften some with use.

Top Bottom