What's new

WTB WTB - WTTF Simpson CH2 2-band SilverTip

Hello B&B!

I am looking to buy or trade for a Simpson's CH2 2-band Silvertip in any handle color except butterscotch. I don't care about the box.

For trade I have:

Lee Sabini M&F Brushes:
M&F Finest 2-band 1/3 in Ivory - One of the best knots I have found in an M&F Brush, dense, no shedding, soft buttery tips, symmetrical
M&F Blonde Badger 1/3 in Ivory - This is from the original release way back in 2012. Great Blonde Badger brush, dense, soft tips, beautiful shape
M&F Finest 2-band X2L in Tortoise (Last of this rod Stock) Has a glue spot at the side of the knot but is heritage hair so a wonderful feel on the face.

Heritage Rooney Brush:
Rooney Stubby 1 in 3-band Heritage hair, Faux ivory, DENSE DENSE DENSE, does not feel like 3-band, no floppy mop here! This is a veritable wall of badger in a smaller package. Have the original Box, purchased this from Mark at Shoebox Shaving back in the day.

That Darn Rob Brushes, with Maggard SHD 26mm knots. These are great brushes! Soft, smooth tips, gel-like. Nonshedders. small glue bump

Simpson Brushes
Simpson M7 Butterscotch handle, Manchurian of 2014, great knot, soft and dense, great backbone without feeling it on your face

Simpson LE Duke 3 in faux Sapphire Handle, Manchurian double stuffed custom brush. This was commissioned with a business order to commemorate the Isle of Mann TT in 2017 of which I attended with my company.

Simpson PJ3 Manchurian, Finest Disco Rod EVER, Best PJ I have ever had. Wonderful, dense knot, that feels great on the face.

Pictures for these and more are available on request.

Please let me know what you have and what you are interested in.

I will trade worldwide so long as you are an established member.

I will add cash or multiple brushes for the right deal!

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Top Bottom