What's new

Money Clip Recommendations Needed

proxy.php

My money clip is similarly economical but is called a bankers clamp or clasp:
upload_2017-10-16_12-56-36.png

The long arm is slightly longer than my bills that are folded in half but I'm too lazy to grind it to length.

Check this out - I’ve been loving it ....... BUT one of my criteria was for it to be real thin ... which means just a few bills and only a couple cards. 99.9% of the time I use just one card.

Etsy - Sign In

Jim

I just got a minimalist wallet from a company called Secrid. I absolutely love it. All the card holders are RFID blocking so you can't get skimmed. It holds 4-6 cards depending on if they're embossed. Best part is there's a switch at the bottom to make your cards fan out so you don't have to dig around to get at them. They have many products I have just the holder cause I want to be as small as possible. And they also sell a cash strap to wrap around the holder that acts as a money clip.

Secrid - © | Protect your cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a minimalist wallet from a company called Secrid. I absolutely love it. All the card holders are RFID blocking so you can't get skimmed. It holds 4-6 cards depending on if they're embossed. Best part is there's a switch at the bottom to make your cards fan out so you don't have to dig around to get at them. They have many products I have just the holder cause I want to be as small as possible. And they also sell a cash strap to wrap around the holder that acts as a money clip.

Secrid - © | Protect your cards

Very interesting offerings. I have been using this.

Flipside Wallets- The Wallet Has Evolved.

Those look nice as well. Scary world out there now with card scimmers. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

One feature I love about the secrid is this toggle that instantly pushes your cards out.
proxy.php
proxy.php

I am seriously considering those now.

I bought one of those RFID sheets that goes in your wallet and protects the entire contents. I'm hoping it works. I don't know much about this kind of stuff. :letterk1:

All these folks with lots of folding money...single!

Personally, I went with the Ridge Wallet in carbon fiber. I bought it through Massdrop and paid $82 shipped

CARBON FIBER

My 15 year old son informed me that he went to a store in NYC that sells fries. I think they are called Fry Guys. Anyway, they told him that they don't accept cash. And apparently there are lots of stores that no longer accept cash. It sure looks like we are moving towards a cashless society. Wild, weird and scary all at the same time.

things like tie clips and money clips are, IMHO a way to express yourself. it's not fashionable, but I have a tie clip with a surface warfare pin on it. if i used a money clip, it would be something else that I am passionate about.

Late to the party-"Isabella Designs Polymer Payment Retention Devices"- I use two (2) thick black elastic hair ties. I have given one to a female friend (as well as my daughter when she was smaller) on a few occasions with excellent feedback as well.

My 15 year old son informed me that he went to a store in NYC that sells fries. I think they are called Fry Guys. Anyway, they told him that they don't accept cash. And apparently there are lots of stores that no longer accept cash. It sure looks like we are moving towards a cashless society. Wild, weird and scary all at the same time.

When I carry my "wad" of bills (mostly ones and fives), I feel like I'm percieved as somewhat old fashioned--especially by clerks who sometimes can't make change.

Top Bottom