What's new

Money Clip Recommendations Needed

Hi All, I've had the same money clip for a few years for my cash (I carry a Saddleback Leather front pocket wallet for my cards) and have realized it's garbage. If I only have 1-5 bills it barely holds them together, and any more than 10 bills and it doesn't fit. No bueno. Looking for recommendations. I've seen some other, older threads but nothing recent.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
proxy.php

The first $200 you can put in it is the $200 you saved not buying a fancy money clip.

Other Products , Money Clip Wallet Combo, I've owned a few of these, I remember first going there as a teenager it was just a whim decision my father and I were in Milwaukee, we ended up walking out with 2 bags, 3 purses, and a bunch of money clip wallets. You could even pick out your own leather hides for bags. Jim has since passed but his son has taken over.

Other Products , Money Clip Wallet Combo, I've owned a few of these, I remember first going there as a teenager it was just a whim decision my father and I were in Milwaukee, we ended up walking out with 2 bags, 3 purses, and a bunch of money clip wallets. You could even pick out your own leather hides for bags. Jim has since passed but his son has taken over.
Not really what I’m looking for but looks cool!

Why can't you simply fold your bills and carry them in your front pocket? I've never understood money clips, totally unnecessary IMO.
Why can’t you just shave with an electric razor? Because you prefer another way. Sheesh.

Seriously, dude? Sheesh back atcha.
Don't take it personally, I'm just looking for something I'm interested in. Is it unnecessary? None of what is discussed on these forums are truly "necessary", right? Guessing your comment was more from a usage/practical perspective, which is fair, it just didn't come off that way. Let's be friends. :a17:

I use an oversized, sterling paperclip.
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Silver-Paper-Money-Italy/dp/B0002E47IA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1506532319&sr=8-4&keywords=sterling+money+clip

I used to have an oversized safety pin that held my currency perfectly. I carried it for around 30 years and then I lost it. I was more worried about losing the pin itself than I did about the money that it held. To make matters even worse, it had belonged to my father for many years before I started carrying it. I've been looking for a replacement ever since with no luck.

We have a B&B vendor, Popov Leather.

He is an approachable chap. Perhaps he can do something custom for you to meet your needs.

We have a B&B vendor, Popov Leather.

He is an approachable chap. Perhaps he can do something custom for you to meet your needs.
Don't quote me on this but a mod informed me that Popov was not a current vendor. I inquired when I did the wallet PIF in September and that's what I was given. That's not to say I'm not a huge Popov fan! Hopefully, I'll be a customer of theirs for many years to come. I've got quite a few of their awesome products.

Edit: Just saw they recently signed back up. That's awesome!

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Don't quote me on this but a mod informed me that Popov was not a current vendor. I inquired when I did the wallet PIF in September and that's what I was given. That's not to say I'm not a huge Popov fan! Hopefully, I'll be a customer of theirs for many years to come. I've got quite a few of their awesome products.
Actually, they are: Popov Leather

Top Bottom