What's new

Modern Man Barber Shop.Anyone been?

So I just found out about a pretty awesome looking barber shop in Portland, OR...The Modern Man Barber Shop. You get a free whiskey with every haircut/shave. Has anyone been?

Here's a link to the youtube video about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to one last year, got a shave and everything. hot towels, shaving cream, aftershave etc.

no whiskey was had.

proxy.php

The yelp reviews are all raves. It just seems like a perfect place. NYC could use a spot like that.

I think you're right....although if that attitude/look is the norm, you're really not a hipster at that point

Nah, the majority of people here are normal. In general, though, Portland is very diverse and "culture rich" so while the hipsters may not run the town they aren't rare either. I will say that many of the new businesses that are thriving are started by these cool cats with huge holes in their ears and tattoo sleeves so I'm all for it.

That's really cool. I can't think of any fancy barber shops like that near me but there definitely has been a resurgence in barber shops lately.
My current barber is a lady in her early 30's with tattooed arms lol she's actually really good and trained to cut men's hair only.

Top Bottom