What's new

Mid Missouri newbie checking in

Here are some pics. The metal case one in the upper right is the one he had plated with sterling silver.

Attachments

• razors.jpg
    razors.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 1tops.jpg
    1tops.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 2backs.jpg
    2backs.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 3tops.jpg
    3tops.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 9
  • 4backs.jpg
    4backs.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 11

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Welcome Dave from a fellow Missourian who has many fond mid-state memories. That's a lovely set of classic Gillette razors that keep on giving.

M-I-Z....

Welcome Dave to the B&B community, and as the Eagles say:

"You can check-out any time you like"
"But you can never leave!"

I spent many a summer in your parts in my younger years. Many fond memories!

It feels strange being back here after living in Kansas City for just shy of 36 years. Left here when I was 21 to move to KC and came back in late 2020. It's nice being back here but when the tourist season kicks in, traffic on the road I live off of becomes a nightmare.
I spent many a summer in your parts in my younger years. Many fond memories!

I grew up at the lake, but moved away to Kansas City at 21 and moved back at the end of 2020 a couple of weeks before my 56th birthday. A lot has changed here, but there are still a few businesses and landmarks that haven't changed much in all these years. I wish the Bagnell Dam strip would bring back some of the fun spots they used to have. Now it's bars, a few restaurants and trinkets and trash tourist crap stores.

It feels strange being back here after living in Kansas City for just shy of 36 years. Left here when I was 21 to move to KC and came back in late 2020. It's nice being back here but when the tourist season kicks in, traffic on the road I live off of becomes a nightmare.

I grew up at the lake, but moved away to Kansas City at 21 and moved back at the end of 2020 a couple of weeks before my 56th birthday. A lot has changed here, but there are still a few businesses and landmarks that haven't changed much in all these years. I wish the Bagnell Dam strip would bring back some of the fun spots they used to have. Now it's bars, a few restaurants and trinkets and trash tourist crap stores.
We might have bumped into each other, I’m born and raised in KC. Still live here. Grew up in Midtown just west of the Plaza, married & raised my family in Lee’s Summit, & four years ago remarried & now live in Independence.

We might have bumped into each other, I’m born and raised in KC. Still live here. Grew up in Midtown just west of the Plaza, married & raised my family in Lee’s Summit, & four years ago remarried & now live in Independence.
I lived mostly in KCMO but had a few short years over in Kansas in a coupe of apartments. Spent the biggest chunk of years in South KCMO before heading back to the lake. Feels weird being back at the lake after spending a lot of years in KC. Moved away from a lot of old friends. I need to get out more here and meet some people.

Welcome to the forum, my friend!
You are from the Show Me State!
You came to the right place, as we will not only show you, we will also tell you how to get the best shaves.

Again, welcome!

Last edited:
Top Bottom