What's new

MERKUR New for 2010

Apart from the Bakelite model, the new Merkur catalogue shows three other new models, including what looks to be a black handled version of the 38C and another in stainless steel. Does anyone know who is carrying stock of the full range?

oh, i think you spelled wrong on the heading, it says NERKUR? lol. i was wondering if it was a new company.

Whoops! "Slip of the Pen" (= keyboard!).

I'm not that impressed either; but I have a feeling the one with the tapered black resin handle and flat grip might handle very nicely.

R

rainman

It's too bad companies can come out and blatanly copy a company a name by one letter and get away with it. What's next, Zerkur?

I'm thinking a gold, slant, open comb, Progress. That would be the ultimate "my d*ck's bigger than yours" razor.
I'd buy one just for the uniqueness of it.
Or how about open comb and safety bar, slant Bakelite versions of the Progress?. I could go for one of those, too.
Just a thought.

I'm thinking a gold, slant, open comb, Progress. That would be the ultimate "my d*ck's bigger than yours" razor.
I'd buy one just for the uniqueness of it.
Or how about open comb and safety bar, slant Bakelite versions of the Progress?. I could go for one of those, too.
Just a thought.

I have an open comb bakelite slant razor. :thumbup::thumbup:

http://www.thesuperiorshave.com/Merkur_Razors.html

The Model 44011, 3-piece with black handle looks interesting ... it might be worth it to buy just for the head, if it will fit my Bull Mastiff handle.

I don't consider the black resin-handle 38 to be a new model. Putting out an existing razor in a new color doesn't seem to be anything "new," just different.

The fat-handle 40141 has been intriguing me for a while ... I like the fact that it weighs in at a hefty 105 grams. I just can't see why they made it in such ugly colors. Has anyone actually shaved with one of these?

Last edited:
Top Bottom