What's new

Mennen after shave

really have nothing to compare with!
mennen skin bracer is nice classic menthol aftershave!

noxzema menthol merkur mennen skin bracer november 18 2022.jpg

any one notice if Mennen Skin Bracer has a lighter sent than in more recent time
?
Yes it is like watered down scent wise I mostly get the alcohol smell. Some bottles have a stronger scent but it is inconsistent. The bottles that smell better once you apply, You get a diluted smell. The last perfect SB bottle I had was in late 2021 and even then I ran into some diluted ones. I feel this is more of a mixing error in the factory than a reformulation. Regardless even a perfect bottle of SB is still very weak in scent potency, Compared to other after shaves such as Aqua Velva and etc. I really think Colgate-Palmolive should redesign the bottle and cap/dispenser system to a screw on cap. The cap and dispenser it has is very cheap and some bottles can't open properly, You'd have to pull it off and it shreds and gets into the after shave. I gave up on SB and there's no more Barbasol Brisk option, So I just use AV now even though I prefer the sweeter SB scent. If they ever fix all of SB flaws I'll go back to it...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There's also some good observations on the subject here, started a few days ago.

Top Bottom