What's new

Meet Bernard My 95 Year Old Friend

Great read. Very nice hearing from a man like Bernard who has seen and experienced so much in life. An honor to just be able to read what he has to say. Let him know there are many of us out there that love his stories and can't wait to hear more.

Thank you good sir!

Wow, what a great story. The best I have read in quite a long time. God bless him and his family.
Something he said reminded me of something my wife's paternal grandmother use to say. "A man too lazy to shave is too lazy too work".

Almost makes a grown man weep, both for joy and a longing for the personal pride and standards of days gone by.

Wonderful interview and writeup.

If you do another "interview", see if you can get him to talk about his WW II experiences!

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Thanks again, Jim; Great visit with Bernard. Keep it up and thank him on behalf of us when you present him with the single malt!

I enjoyed it very much as well, thanks for taking the time to bring it to us. We can all learn a lot from a man like Bernard.

Wow, what a great story. The best I have read in quite a long time. God bless him and his family.
Something he said reminded me of something my wife's paternal grandmother use to say. "A man too lazy to shave is too lazy too work".
Maybe that was true at one time, but times change my friend.

I cant tell you how much I enjoyed reading that post,, I love to hear stories about the way it used to be way back when. Bernard seems to be one hell of a guy,and you should feel lucky to have him as your friend. Thanks for the posting, it was great!

Top Bottom