What's new

Mea Culpa, Tabac

You are all reinvigorating my interest in Tabac. Was one of my first soaps when I start wet shaving around 2007. Back then Tabac, PdP, and MWF were all the rage. Any differences with the stick version in terms of performance? I can hide a shave stick from the wife easier than another puck!

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I don't think I'll buy another puck of Tabac. I bought this puck I think in 2014 and I'm still using it. It lasts forever. Don't get me wrong, I like everything about Tabac. Tabac is the one soap that made me want to try other soaps and buy more soaps than creams. I have other soaps and creams I need to use up. I said I wasn't going to buy any soaps before and just purchased B&M Latha Oceana. Maybe after I use up my Tabac( which I don't see happening antime soon). I will probably start missing the scent and buy another puck.

And it smells fantastic.
main-qimg-b78129b8287f362bb15e2c476bf4986a-c.jpg

9518653da204e3d62aa72bc2ebf71d89.jpg

Tabac is a great soap, but one I can only use in the late fall and winter. The scent doesn't agree with me once the warm weather appears, I know I'm weird but it is what it is!

I might be crazy but I just ordered the Tabac eau de cologne. I really like the Tabac soap scent. Hopefully it smells just as good as the soap.

Agreed. I’m anticipating a rotation something like this:
Monday - Tabac
Tuesday - Vintage Old Spice
Wednesday - GD/DG/B&M
Thursday - Tabac
Friday - Stirling/B&M/DG/MWF
Saturday - Tabac
Sunday - Vintage Old Spice

Ah, what a bunch of wimps! :001_302: Real men like the scent of Tabac.

Top Bottom