What's new

Mikes Natural Tallow/Lanolin vs Veggie Formula Review and Comparison

gah, shipping cost more than the dang soap... well puck without tin. maybe when my MWF is on its last legs... but still cheaper in euros than buying a bowl of tabac here in Germany.

This really makes me hope that when I get home from work, tomorrow morning, there will be three beautiful hunks of mike's waiting for me!
The question is...wee scot or V-L 13061? Hmmm

Tonight I left a small bit of water on top of it while I showered and soaked my 3/1 in the scuttle. Got out, gave the brush a few small shakes, and loaded for about 90 seconds. After about two minutes and a 1/4 teaspoon of water it lathered very nicely. Enough for 4+ passes. Impressive soap. I'm digging the orange, pepper, cedarwood.

gah, shipping cost more than the dang soap... well puck without tin. maybe when my MWF is on its last legs... but still cheaper in euros than buying a bowl of tabac here in Germany.

Funny thing, I ordered a puck of Tabac (no bowl) from Connaught shipped to CONUS and didn't find the price too overwhelming (about $12 plus shipping IIRC). I really can't speak to individual shipping charges because other items were in that order.

Not sure what is meant by "Natural Soap".
Probably this:
Ingredients: Distilled water; saponified tallow and stearic acid; vegetable glycerin; saponified kokum butter, avocado oil, and shea butter; lanolin, fragrance and/or essential oil(s); saponified coconut oil; kaolin clay, vitamin E.
Nothing hard to pronounce in there :wink2:-my 2c.

Top Bottom