What's new

McVeyMac Straight Journal

Nice stuff Walt, sorry things are so hectic, and hope things get quieter. Like you and this confirms that the Ark maintenance works. nice to have a double verification of that. Good to see you posting sir

Outstanding!

Good to hear the shaves are happening at the highest level. Also good to know the Ark maintenance is working. It makes sense that it might but until you give it a solid try you wouldn’t know for sure. Cool stuff.

Great stuff, Walt.

Nice stuff Walt, sorry things are so hectic, and hope things get quieter. Like you and this confirms that the Ark maintenance works. nice to have a double verification of that. Good to see you posting sir

Great read and shaves Walt!

Glad to see you back and hope things become less hectic at work!

Thanks for the well wishes gents. Things at work continue to be hectic, but it is all in a good way. We are actually building something that I have been working on trying to build for the past two years. Got the green light and funding and all of that.

Good hectic is always a bonus, and having something to work toward makes a huge difference in your outlook on work itself. Great stuff Walt.

Just checking in to tell all of my friends here that I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving celebration. Work has been nuts, but good at the same time. Since I last checked in, I have been to Annecy, France and Lima and Iquitos, Peru. I continue my daily shaves with the 7/8" BRW using the daily Black Ark maintenance. This is the only razor that I have shaved with since I posted last with the exception of the Feather for my travels. I hope to try to start catching up some in the journals. I also learned that I am going to be a grandpa again. My daughter is expecting in July, so we are all very happy about this. Her son is 16 now, so it is going to be transition for them all.

A friend is someone we chose to share our lives with. Unfortunately, I have not been a very good friend lately, but I will strive to do better as I go forward. But work will remain very busy for the weeks and months ahead.

Great to hear from you, Walt! And an early congrats on your future grandchild! Hope you and yours had a nice Thanksgiving. No need to explain about work - we all totally understand. Thanks for checking in! :001_cool:

Hi Walt, and nice to see you post a friend is also someone you can go years without speaking or talking and pick up right where we left off, such is the case with you. time or absence does not change the fact you are a friend to us all. Congrats on all the good news

Congratulations on the impending Grandbaby! Great shaves and travels! I trust all are in good health! It is wonderful to hear from you. :thumbup:

Great to see you checking in Walt, you’ve definitely been on my mind lately. Your world travels sound exciting. The Walt I envision in my head is quite the adventurer.

I will add...you know you are GOOD friends when you can go an extended period of time with no interaction and pick up where you left off as if you had spoken only the day before. Welcome home from your travels good friend.

Top Bottom