What's new

MAY 2017 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor quality photo, But a very beautiful brush from WildWestBrushworks:thumbup:
IMG_20170527_005307.jpg

Lately I have been drawn to trough design razors after getting my Variant and ogling at a Timeless. Found out that Merkur came out with that design way back before there was a 34c. I finally got one, which was essentially a non adjustable Progress (before there was a Progress). All cleaned up, and first shave tonight.

View attachment 791936

Great addition to your den!

Yesterday I picked up a bottle of Old Spice Classic Aftershave. It is the first time I ever tried an Old Spice Aftershave! Even though it is not the original, I figured I held out too long and had to lose my virginity! I guess I can finally call myself a wet shaver! I missed it growing up, my father never used it, never really used aftershaves with carts, and when I started DE shaving, I went right for Clubman and never even thought about Old Spice. I guess it is one of those things everyone should try. Too bad they say the new stuff is no where near as good as the vintage, but you just can't go to the store and buy something they don't make anymore. I guess better late then never!
Steve

IMG_5620.jpg

Yesterday I picked up a bottle of Old Spice Classic Aftershave. It is the first time I ever tried an Old Spice Aftershave! Even though it is not the original, I figured I held out too long and had to lose my virginity! I guess I can finally call myself a wet shaver! I missed it growing up, my father never used it, never really used aftershaves with carts, and when I started DE shaving, I went right for Clubman and never even thought about Old Spice. I guess it is one of those things everyone should try. Too bad they say the new stuff is no where near as good as the vintage, but you just can't go to the store and buy something they don't make anymore. I guess better late then never!
Steve

View attachment 792790

Great addition, Steve. IMHO, a real must for the den. I've got a couple bottles of the India version of OS along with the current iteration. Scents are a bit different with the India somewhat closer to what I remember using when I was a teen.

Again, not too bad in the acquisition control department. As long as, on balance, I use up more inventory than I bring in, figure I'm okay. So for this month:

Razor Blades- 100 Super max Blue Diamond Platinum

Shave Cream- tub of Tabula Rasa Steampunk

Aftershave- bottle of Canoe

Again, not too bad in the acquisition control department. As long as, on balance, I use up more inventory than I bring in, figure I'm okay. So for this month:

Razor Blades- 100 Super max Blue Diamond Platinum

Shave Cream- tub of Tabula Rasa Steampunk

Aftershave- bottle of Canoe

All good scores! The Tabula Rasa is a nice cream. It will take a while to get through.

Got this nice (3) packages:
The handle is a Barbaros Levend.
For any of you Arko lovers the Mastic & Lavender smell exactly the same and I'm sure it performs better judging by the ingredients.
IMG_20170601_154900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom