What's new

MAY 2017 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an M1 adjustable and a black adjustable from an antique store by work the other day. The M1 wasn't super clean but it was the female shop owner's late father's in his sixties and I'm a sucker for family history. The black adjustable was in great condition and in part of the original case! My first ever adjustables!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

For me it was a new oil tanned strop from Torolf at Scrupleworks and a Semogue 2015 HD Badger Brush along with the Koraat straight

IMG_6488.jpg

Got an M1 adjustable and a black adjustable from an antique store by work the other day. The M1 wasn't super clean but it was the female shop owner's late father's in his sixties and I'm a sucker for family history. The black adjustable was in great condition and in part of the original case! My first ever adjustables!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Great scores!

Neat scores, William.

Had alot of irons in the fire to speak of and they all seemed to come at once, have some strops coming to me to test from a well know Vendor and also have a few more shavers in the works, after all this is done I am done for the year as I have over stepped my limits alot.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Just in this morning via a BST trade.
- Floid Amber AS
- Floid Suave AS
- Pitralon Swiss AS
- Proraso Green AS
DSCN0051.JPG

Classic 2 and X2L from the BST. (Did you know badger hair smells funny?)
FullSizeRender-4.jpg

Then a Heritage Stubby 1 and a backup Heritage Beehive 1.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Lately I have been drawn to trough design razors after getting my Variant and ogling at a Timeless. Found out that Merkur came out with that design way back before there was a 34c. I finally got one, which was essentially a non adjustable Progress (before there was a Progress). All cleaned up, and first shave tonight.

DSC01569.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom