What's new

March Madness

Zach Edey is 7 ft 2 and wears a size 20 shoe. I wear a ten and looked at my wife and put both my feet together. The world just isn’t made for people that big. They said he didn’t even need a ladder to cut down the net.

Zach Edey is 7 ft 2 and wears a size 20 shoe. I wear a ten and looked at my wife and put both my feet together. The world just isn’t made for people that big. They said he didn’t even need a ladder to cut down the net.
We grow them big up here in Canada!

He towers above normally tall men...and women. Some of the online photos are quite funny and they aren't trying to be.

65ee17d5768a0.image.jpg
download-_1_.jpg

FrFxwXdX0AMeuhi.jpg

We grow them big up here in Canada!

He towers above normally tall men...and women. Some of the online photos are quite funny and they aren't trying to be.

View attachment 1821995View attachment 1821996
View attachment 1821997
I saw Andre the Giant in person and I couldn’t believe how big he was. I can’t imagine trying to sleep in a normal bed or take a shower in a hotel room. I recently saw a guy walking into a gas station and he was close to 7ft. He had to duck coming in the door and was too tall for the height strip beside the door. Everyone stared, I felt bad for the guy. And to top it off he was super thin.

Well, it wasn't the men's final I was hoping for but I think it's going to be the best matchup in terms of "good games", same as the women's side.

I guess I'm rooting for Iowa on the women's side. I'm not a Clark fan by an means but I don't care for South Carolina for some reason.

As for the men's, I'll be cheering on Iowa.

I haven't been very good at my picks lately, so don't bet on my choices.

Well, it wasn't the men's final I was hoping for but I think it's going to be the best matchup in terms of "good games", same as the women's side.

I guess I'm rooting for Iowa on the women's side. I'm not a Clark fan by an means but I don't care for South Carolina for some reason.

As for the men's, I'll be cheering on Iowa.

I haven't been very good at my picks lately, so don't bet on my choices.
Typo....Perdue for the men's.

I think South Carolina on the women’s side.

Hard to say on the men’s . Purdue if they can control the pace, but it should be close.

I think South Carolina on the women’s side.

Hard to say on the men’s . Purdue if they can control the pace, but it should be close.
I think SC takes it on the women's side. But I'll be cheering on Iowa.

The men's may be a toss up. The Huskies have been so dominant in their wins, blowing out everyone. Perdue is kind of a one trick pony from what I've seen. But I haven't been following them much since before the tournaments.

If I was betting. Women's - SC and Men's - UConn.

But I'm rooting for the opposites.

I think SC takes it on the women's side. But I'll be cheering on Iowa.

The men's may be a toss up. The Huskies have been so dominant in their wins, blowing out everyone. Perdue is kind of a one trick pony from what I've seen. But I haven't been following them much since before the tournaments.

If I was betting. Women's - SC and Men's - UConn.

But I'm rooting for the opposites.
Well, we got one right so far. South Carolina's center Cardoso was too much.

It should be a heck of a game tonight. I have nothing against either team.

If I was betting, my money would be on UConn by 15pts.

With that said.....Let's go Boilermakers.

Maybe I am weird but now College Top players are besides getting free education, are making millions.

My buddy got free ride to USC for football.

Back then the value of free ride was great education, food, and dorm room.

Asked him if he ever at at Manuals in East LA, he replied no had no money.

Good call !!! And this is why I don’t gamble, I thought Purdue would give them a better game.
I've never been a gambling man. I enter the workplace Lotto ($20 every 6 months), but that's because I don't want to be the only left working if they win big.

It was a great first half of the game, then UConn took over. That seems to be normal for them. They were just too deep a team, Purdue had 2 scorers.

I've never been a gambling man. I enter the workplace Lotto ($20 every 6 months), but that's because I don't want to be the only left working if they win big.

It was a great first half of the game, then UConn took over. That seems to be normal for them. They were just too deep a team, Purdue had 2 scorers.
yep, standard U Conn, as far as I can tell. Perdue is a good team, but U Conn is very strong and deep.

Me neither! I wouldn't call myself a gambling person either. The only time I even touch lottery stuff is the occasional work pool (like your workplace Lotto). Honestly, it's more about the camaraderie and not being the only one stuck at work if someone wins big!

On a different note, even though I'm not big on gambling. The flashy graphics and promises of big wins are definitely alluring. But I know better than to get sucked in – the odds are always stacked against you.

I find it's more fun to play games for entertainment, not profit. There are tons of strategy games or puzzle apps out there that can be really engaging without the risk of losing your shirt.
What kind of games are you into?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom