What's new

Mama Bear's "Backyard Gazebo"

Has anybody tried this stuff? I just noticed it on Sue's website. Here is a link to the product page. How about that scent description?

"This is a floral/woods blend with the emphasis on the floral. Backyard Gazebo is 100% natural essential oil blend with notes of Rose, Jasmine and Sandalwood. If you can imagine yourself in a flower garden with the scent of sandalwood anchoring the florals together you can begin to imagine this fragrance. "

:w00t: Santa, are you writing this down?

Don't forget Pot Roast and Bacon! Some other new ones I've noticed in the EO-only section are Vanilla, Canadian Spruce Needle, "Caribbean" (Lime, Vetiver, Bay), and "Spice Island" (Orange, Cinnamon, Clove). Still, the combination of Rose, Jasmine, and Sandalwood sounds positively decadent. Must...resist...

Last edited:
just a hint... I posted about this but most have missed it.. there is a Badger and Blade coupon for 10% off thru Christmas... use coupon code B&B at check out... :blushing:

just a hint... I posted about this but most have missed it.. there is a Badger and Blade coupon for 10% off thru Christmas... use coupon code B&B at check out... :blushing:

Great! Now I'll have some added justification for my acquisition disorder, even if I only have to justify it to myself.

Imaginary girlfriend: "Don't you have enough shaving soaps?"

Me: "But this one is Rose, Jasmine, and Sandalwood, three of the best smelling things on earth! And it was 10% off!"

Thanks again for making our mornings a little brighter, Sue! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I just received my "Dublin Tweed" shave stick today. I tried a sample shave stick on my last business trip and loved it (I can only use soaps while traveling...hard water at home) so I decided to try a new scent. Smells awesome! Can't wait to give it a whirl at xmas.

Sue, you keep adding scents! My wife and my bank account are not going to be happy!

:lol::lol::lol:

DL

I am a fragrance junkie.. always have been and it is just getting worse with age... and I don't have an on off button.. when I like something, I LIKE something.. hence the 40,000 fragrances.. I swear I try and ease some out every time I ease one in.. but it is truly hard.. hangs head.. I have been making soap for 5 years now.. but have been collecting fragrances.. (both natural and synthetic) all my life... Books and fragrances are my two big downfalls in life.. i can only pray that one of them works out for all of us.. ;-)

I am a fragrance junkie.. always have been and it is just getting worse with age... and I don't have an on off button.. when I like something, I LIKE something.. hence the 40,000 fragrances.. I swear I try and ease some out every time I ease one in.. but it is truly hard.. hangs head.. I have been making soap for 5 years now.. but have been collecting fragrances.. (both natural and synthetic) all my life... Books and fragrances are my two big downfalls in life.. i can only pray that one of them works out for all of us.. ;-)

I love all of your scents that I own. You hit the nail on the head with Ye Olde Barbershoppe though! I recently bought the new Spice Island and it is awesome as well! The new vanilla is sure looking good right now. I just need to talk myself into buying a new scent. At this point, I probably have enough soap to last the rest of my life. Looks like my 2-1/2 year old son will be using some of my Mama Bear's when he gets started!:biggrin1:

DL

Top Bottom