What's new

LOSERS! Win a B&B Mug!

My dearest LOSERS.

We all know that the use of a SE makes you 47% more attractive.. thats just common sense. But did you also know that the use of a B&B mug gains you another 17%?

Just ask your local scientician.. its a cold hard fact you can take to the bank.

attachment.php

Another cold hard fact is that the only way to do it is to win a B&B mug by having the highest placed SOTD pic in our current comp with a SE in it.

Submit your entry today, you dashing, dashing folks!

Here's how!

SOTD Thursday July 19, 2012
proxy.php

I forgot how nice of a shave that these old injectors give you. Two passes and light buffing is all it took for a shave that is so smooth, that it puts to shame many razors costing ten times as much.

ah man i dont have any SE's but I REAAAAALLLY like that mug

My dearest LOSERS.

We all know that the use of a SE makes you 47% more attractive.. thats just common sense. But did you also know that the use of a B&B mug gains you another 17%?

Just ask your local scientician.. its a cold hard fact you can take to the bank.

attachment.php

Another cold hard fact is that the only way to do it is to win a B&B mug by having the highest placed SOTD pic in our current comp with a SE in it.

Submit your entry today, you dashing, dashing folks!

Here's how!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Whats a SE?!?! And BTW....Nice Resurrection !!

STRAIGHTS OR DIE!!!!

Last edited:
I'm curious... Did anyone ever win this? What about the mods vs stews SOTD comp? Those seem to have fallen off to the place where old threads go.

Top Bottom