What's new

Lord Platinum Users

Lord Platinum is in my "test again some other time" pile... I found them smooth and gentle, but they left noticeable stubble behind after my usual 2-pass routine. BUT, this was in a mild razor. They might really shine in something more aggressive.

Not sure if it's the same as the Lord Platinum, but I really like the Lord Platinum Class. I went 14 days on the last one I used.

Tried the Lord Blade Platinum Class, swap from the TGBE, and I got a very smooth shave. The blade wasn't as sharp as I needed it to be though, so had to do more touch ups than usual and got a few bumps around the neck. I plan throwing the same blade in a Progress and see if that goes better.

I use a combo OC/SB razor, and normally use only the SB side. I flip the blade after 6-10 shaves, then do another 6-10 on the other edge. Lord Platinum are the only ones that do this without a declining shave quality. I could probably go more, I just feel I should change the blade out at that point. Lord SS are almost as good and forgiving as the Platinum.

I use a combo OC/SB razor, and normally use only the SB side. I flip the blade after 6-10 shaves, then do another 6-10 on the other edge. Lord Platinum are the only ones that do this without a declining shave quality. I could probably go more, I just feel I should change the blade out at that point. Lord SS are almost as good and forgiving as the Platinum.

forgiving+1

Top Bottom